The Voxtell sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be on the front lines, representing the client and providing an upstanding and personal customer experience.
You will develop great relationships with interested clients by managing all inbound leads and setting qualified appointments for our sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be part of a dynamic sales team and culture.
What you'll do
- Qualify all marketing inbound or outbound leads to set qualified appointments for sales representatives.
- Manage the chatbot on the website landing page to engage visitors
- Manage inbound calls to set face-to-face appointments or warm transfer calls to inside sales representatives
- Manage web forms submitted, contact potential customers, and set face-to-face appointments or phone appointments for sales representatives
- On occasion, assist with setting qualified appointments through cold calling for the sales team to sell Voxtell products and services
- Schedule concrete next steps with the customer for the sales representative
- Function competently and competitively in a fast-paced, highly transactional office environment that requires time management skills
- Other duties as assigned
Skills you bring
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proven track record of developing new customer accounts requiring heavy prospecting, cold calling, and appointment setting
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods, and techniques
- Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
- MS Office and CRM experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years experience of inbound B2B sales experience OR customer service experience
- 2+ years experience of outbound B2B sales experience OR a combination of work experience and education
- Cold calling experience preferred
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Successfully pass the pre-employment check and drug screen
- Health & welfare benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) eligible after 30 days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
At Voxtell, we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background, and orientation – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another.
We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to ensure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity, and inclusion and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.