The Voxtell sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships.
As a Business Development Representative, you are responsible for developing and strategically growing new customer accounts across many industries through prospecting and cold calling.
The BDR will use prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy, and initiative to identify opportunities to provide additional value and savings to prospective businesses by developing relationships with department directors and C-level executives.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be part of a dynamic sales team and culture.
This position will report to our Orlando, FL, office.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities
- Call prospective customers, qualify leads, and set appointments
- Manage customer interaction and track the sales process
- Shadow Sr. Account Executives and learn how to demo Voxtell's products and services
What you'll do
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and email to nurture and qualify leads
- Lead qualification/ Sales Development
- Familiarity with cloud-based software services is a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment as a great teammate
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Quick and efficient with a computer
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Follow the established Voxtell pre-sales process and consistently use our CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
Skills you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Two years experience of outbound B2B sales/development experience OR a combination of work experience and education preferred
- Cold calling experience preferred
- Must be dependable and can work a Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm schedule in the office, with some flexibility when needed
- If you also speak Spanish / Portuguese is a plus
- Health & welfare benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) eligible after 30 days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
At Voxtell, we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background, and orientation – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another.
We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to ensure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity, and inclusion and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.